cs 1.6 ??

DannyBoi

Member +
hey all dose anyone still play this? allso is it still as big as it use to be? as i use to play infact played it for 5 years non stop untill i got bored of bein banned everywhere and was to young to attend lans might come back if some one says its still good lol bored these days no new games coming out need a pass time ta all

ktl

Member +
hey all dose anyone still play this? allso is it still as big as it use to be? as i use to play infact played it for 5 years non stop untill i got bored of bein banned everywhere and was to young to attend lans might come back if some one says its still good lol bored these days no new games coming out need a pass time ta all

I did ages ago. My alias was "ktl" and played for some top teams.

Do you remember clan called "Choke" ?

GT_Irl

Member +

used to play religiously! Represented a internat cafe in their clan ( nethouse clan.... NHC), seems like a long long time ago now:( I still play CSS, but ya 1.6 was the best by far!

lingl9z

Member +
I use to play quiet a bit was in a clan and won a free pc out of it - I remeber Choke | :p i still play from time to time but i prefer 1.3 :(