ct12 hybrid w/ hks actuator

Status
Not open for further replies.

flip

Member +
For sale:ct12 hybrid with hks actuator

Item Condition:good working order, no smoke, minimal shaft play

Price and price conditions:£320

Extra Info: Run everyday at 0.8 bar. Made 187.5bhp at 1.1bar with supporting mods. Fits stock manifold and downpipe. Hairline crack begining to show in the wastegate

Pictures:
ct9ct12.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

Contact Details:pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:ill only post recorded delivery, will arange price depending on location

Last edited:

jay-glanza-v

Fresh Recruit
would this fit as replacement for the ct9 i see it says fits mani and de-cat? if not what mods? never seen these fitted to glanza.

Last edited:

flip

Member +
its a ct9 hybrid , i got it of a guy on the site called kitaro (mind the spelling dont think it right lol) yes bolts right on no messing around

Last edited:

madmanGT

Banned
ohh no ya shouldnt of said his name!!! hes a kon man!! stung lots of people on here out lots of ££££££....

That is quite a poor result for a hybrid though. You would expect to see that result from a CT9 @ 1bar roughly. A CT9 Hybrid @ 1.1bar with supporting mods should really see over the 200BHP mark.
Christy

hello there i dont think your get any more then 200 my friend you have stated it has some shaft play witch at some point will need to be rebuilt many thanks dan

Status
Not open for further replies.