ct9 @ 1bar?

123*stumpy

Untrusted Seller
i want to run the car at 1 bar on ct9.i havnt got an electronic boost controller yet, however i can get it set up on the rolling road for free as im owed a favour.do you think it would be possibe to get the fueling bang on with a rrfpr and a hks fcd?, im goin to set the hks actuator at a bar in the meantime as i have no ebc.then when i do get an electronic boost controller ill set it to a bar and the actuator back to .6..i kno ive asked this before but i just want to make sure

mods so far are

cat back decat
front mounted air filter
frount mount
hks filter
ported manifold
hks fcd
getting a rrfpr (cj performance group buy)
hks actuator

do i need anything else to control fueling other than rrfpr?ive been told i dont but i always thought i needed an afr controller aswell

regards

123*stumpy

Untrusted Seller
thats my plan when i get used to the power on this setup, have a kit here just need the turbo.are you still running the above on the tdo4 setup aswell?

weeJohn

Lifer
LOL, not quite, I did run it like that for a while but. Its very old school basic tuning, but if set up correctly, it works.

You cant guess a power figure, to many other variables. But it will increase your power output and wont damage the engine if done right.