CT9 hybrid

jtaylor1990

Fresh Recruit
Hey guys literally just joined the forum so havnt had time to surf through the different threads that have been previously written up.

I have just purchased a CT9 hybrid and need to know what others supporting mods I need.
The cars off the road and has been for 6 months so no rush into getting it back on the road. Any advice would be great :)

Thanks, Josh

callum

Member +
You will need a manifold. Or port the standard one. Decat. Adjustable actuator From my own experience I would steer away from fuel cut defender route. And try get a ecu and get it mapped. Or out of easyness get a plug and play ecu. I have a mines one. They are ment to be the best out their. so if u can get your hands on one your sorted. But u will easy push 200+ woth a hybrid. There will be a few other bots u will need to make car perfect

jtaylor1990

Fresh Recruit
Sweet thanks, what about fuelling? will the standard injectors and fuel pump be adaquate? I have no interest in the fuel cut area of thing, Id rather the car be running nicely. I already have a Decat and adjustable actuator I just need a mani that fits as I bought a cheap ebay jobbie that doesnt fit correctly :/. But I can modify it to make it fit. So would just be fueling really I guess