Ct9 / standard mani / standard cat

addz

Member +
Again.

You shouldn't need to mate, depending on your MOT tester/test station.

My car went through fine on emissions as it was tested as an import on basic idle test etc.. Not like the comprehensive UK cat test we have. Do a little research on local test centres to you and shouldn't have the need for a cat.

Hope that helps.

Fizturbo

Member +
Just in case my Glanza fails Mot on emissions will need this setup, to put through mot ...

^^ ^^
As above,All depends on your mot test station.
Av never had a problem with the GTS.

If ur stuck then you could borrow my old ct9 set up, its a after market manifold an a ct9 turbo,sorry dwn pipe is after market.

Want ur car as a deposit :p

Only joking :haha:

Its not for sale But your Welcome! to borrow it.

tobiah

Member +
that would be great pal! then would just need a cat.

gts are fine as they are different age and the same doesnt apply to them apparently. . .

Fizturbo

Member +
Been using same mot station since 1993 :drive:
UP to 91 its fine.

Ile be round Traff area 2mz evening.

Fizturbo

Member +
I think GlanzaV.Tee mite still hav his old down pipe,but his comin back end of week from abroad,His local to me i could pick it up for you if he has.
Drop him a pm.

Again.

You shouldn't need to mate, depending on your MOT tester/test station.

My car went through fine on emissions as it was tested as an import on basic idle test etc.. Not like the comprehensive UK cat test we have. Do a little research on local test centres to you and shouldn't have the need for a cat.

Hope that helps.

It is being tested wrongly if it did. Only the ep82's should be tested on the idle test as per the emissions flow chart that is posted up on the site somewhere.