CT9 to Td04 adapter plate

Guys i am running the STOCK ct9 Manifold with an adapter plate to fit the Td04 . I have been running it for around 5-6 months on 8 psi Boost . Wanted to know , am i risking something ? Because have read here about the cracking on the stock manifold .
I am planning to up the boost on the td04 by 1 bar . will i be risking something ? Can i make the stock CT9 manifold a bit more strong by having some welding done to it or something ??

Looking forward to some help full replies

glanzanut

Lifer
there is a restriction in the third runner of the standard manifold. so no it wont do to run at 1bar. you will need to upgrade your manifold to run that kind of boost bud. :freddy:

I BAR will 100% screw your engine as stated regarding the 3rd runner mate you can port that runner but i would highly recommend dumping that manifold and uprating :)

Thanx bro ..
The problem is that here there is not after market parts support ...also shipping costs are a major hurdle..so i cant order from any traders from here :| ..as it`ll cost me alot more then the original product ...

Can you point me towards some gud manifold pictures ?? so that i can have that made over here ..

clarkey205

Member +
isn't sacha at wicked ep racing in sri lanka so for shipping to pakistan the postage shouldn't be too crazy should it? its better to invest a little money now buddy or it could cost you some serious money if it goes wrong. if your upping to a td04, for the power you might as well spend a bit more to get a lot back.