Cusco rear brace ep82/ep91 and HKS Exhaust

pig666eon

Member +
For sale: adjustable rear cusco brace ep82/ep91

Item Condition:used

Price and price conditions: 75 euro

Extra Info: its in good condition it still has original paint and sticker, if your picky you can redo the ends so its perfect as it has minor chips and scratches

Pictures:

855335d8.jpg

Contact Details: pm or post in here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection preferred but can get a postal quote if needed

For sale: hks super dragger cat back

Item Condition:used

Price and price conditions: 220 euro

Extra Info: good sounding exh system not too loud either prob on par with the nur spec but a bit rarer haha, im throwing a spare center section so there is two centre sections and a backbox ideal if you wanted to make a straight through and one for everyday. only problem with this is the flexi it needs to be changed for the price its a bargain for what your getting

Pictures:
31bb5797.jpg

a0e39700.jpg

9d60287c.jpg

Contact Details: post or pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection preferred but i can get del quotes if needed

Last edited:

pig666eon

Member +
i had a chat with a lad a few days ago and he said he fitted on to a gt before all that needed to be done was the backbox bracket needed to be changed the pipe run was the same. seems about right as the underneath is pretty much the same

RS-Ronan

Member +
the exhaust i currently have fitted on the GT is from a Glanza originally.
all i had to do was move the hangers!
that exhaust is a bargain,had one on mine and it sounded nice,with the centre box(which was cracked)and even more so with no centre box. :)