Custom EL Dials :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigma

Member +
For sale:
Custom EL Dial Binnacle with Apex-i 60mm Boost Gauge.

Item Condition:
Utterly Perfect, Brand New Condition.

Price and price conditions:
£350 as an outright purchase, £300 with your binnacle and similar spec boost gauge.

Extra Info:
Finished product was done today, these are 12hours old. Only set in the world.

Pictures:
DSC00193.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

Contact Details:
PM, or thread replies. Will give phone number to serious bidders.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Will ship worldwide at cost +20% to seller.

Thanks for your time, Tommy.

Sigma

Member +
Not overly keen tbh. The're an awesome piece of kit, but I think the standard ones look ace.

Bttt.

Sigma

Member +
The boost gauge was over £100, the EL kit was £75, A binnicle costs about £50, and they took me an entire afternoon to do.

£225 + afternoon (5hours)

:)

adi271087

Fresh Recruit
lmao.
vvery optamistic
u add all that up ye but half all the prices of everything asoon as it left the shop and uv tinkerd with is.
good luck btw

GTnomez

Member +
he doesnt need you lot saying the same shit people, no need for parrots, let the dude price it as he wants n let him decide to lower it.

twaiter

Member +
i think it would look amazing if there was a mini rev counter in their where the old boost gauge was maybe? just an idea

gv1.3

Admin
might just be the pic mate but the boost gauge doesnt look centered correctly in the illuminated circle.. needs to come down abit.

stew

Member +
The boost gauge was over £100, the EL kit was £75, A binnicle costs about £50, and they took me an entire afternoon to do.

£225 + afternoon (5hours)

:)

not to my taste sorry, to me it's like spending a year building a house on the edge of a crumbly cliff, might seem practical and worth the cash to you.. but you can't expect to get the same price as what those items are worth new, surely? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.