Custom High Lift Cams

Browner

Member +
I'm workig on a big project car at the moment and need a bit of advice. It's a fully forged 5e Glanza and is almost finished completion. It has a very big spec and I was looking for someone to advise me on what type of custom high lift cams would best suit my setup? Can anybody recommend anyone?
Thanks,
Browner.

buckets

Member +
depends on what your doing with the car as in drag racing or track or road ?high lift more to cams than just lift youll need to get a spec done for what you need

Browner

Member +
depends on what your doing with the car as in drag racing or track or road ?high lift more to cams than just lift youll need to get a spec done for what you need

That's exactly what I want is someone who can advise me on exactly the right lift / duration etc that best suits my setup and then make them to that spec

buckets

Member +
That's exactly what I want is someone who can advise me on exactly the right lift / duration etc that best suits my setup and then make them to that spec

whats your setup ,turbo etc ,just not a thing off throwing cams in a hoping for the best ,smaller turbos my benifit from bigger cams etc,cams move the power up the rev range so something like 272s anything bigger may loose power on these small engines,best to talk to your tuner