custom intake manifold 4efte

4wdep85turbo

Fresh Recruit
here is some more pics of my custom made intake manifold..
DSC01180_1.jpg

we using a 70mm inner diameter throttle body with 76mm boost pipe

DSC01179_1.jpg

in the inside we have venturi like trumpets
mail1.jpg

i also have a very large front mount intercooler
DSC01182_1.jpg

with the new intake and custom turbo branch td04h and 440cc gtr injectors i am only boosting 0.8bar.the car revs up much quicker and feels much stronger as it did with the ct9..

what u guys think of it

4wdep85turbo

Fresh Recruit
very sexy!:)
does it work well?

thanks..

i am still running only 0.8b boost..but i already had the big intercooler and boostpipe and 0.8bar boost with the ct09..
but it feels like a different engine the way is goes now at same boost with the td04h and intake..
boost at bout 3800rpm and revs quick to 7800rpm.and pulls hard all the way.
so i would say the combination is realy working well

lanxter

Member +
nice work mate, id be interested to see what kind of power etc you make and compare it to other cars of simalr spec

4wdep85turbo

Fresh Recruit
nice work mate, id be interested to see what kind of power etc you make and compare it to other cars of simalr spec

thanks.
i will run it on rolling dyno soon..i hav std internal 4efte.no cams or head work yet..and then the td04h and the intake big intercooler and 440cc injectors and stand alone management..

what sort of power should it be makking at 0.08bar boost

G

gaz_turbo1

i would say 200 bhp at 0.8 maybe a bit more, BUT yours with fancy mani's and TB could make anything

4wdep85turbo

Fresh Recruit
i hav to tell u guys that i am in johannesburg South Africa we are 6000ft above sea level..so i am sure mine wont make so much power...