Custom Licence Plate Idea?

JDubz

Member +
Looking at getting a new licence plate for my Glanza.

Looking some some ideas? In NZ we are aloud 6 letters.

Was thinking about (EP ON P) or (V ON P) But then 1 of my mates said its proberly not good assosiating (P) with my car! lol. (I dont do p btw lol)

So yeah any ideas would be good.

Deano

Banned
Where abouts in Nz are you? Are you enjoying it over here?

Watch out for a black and grey caldina beating stagea's :p

That plate GLANZA is already taken it's on a glanza s limited

Deano

Banned
Hey J dubz when i'm next down in Hamilton how bout I take ya for a spin in the caldina it's an animal lol :rockon:

JDubz

Member +
Hey J dubz when i'm next down in Hamilton how bout I take ya for a spin in the caldina it's an animal lol :rockon:

My mates gotta galdina gt turbo. Running a t3/t4 turbo, fmic, rrfpr, on 15psi with a emange etc. And hmmm they aint exactly that fast. But then again, maybe cause his was a manual? lol.

PSI JOE

Member +
ok I'm sorry guys but this is bugging the Shiot out of me. WTF does (p) mean on a plate or a car? I looked it up on youtube a bit and saw some stuff but don't get it? Help me out! Whats it mean like you have been caught street racing or something and they put it on your car to show you are a bad drvier suppositly?

PSI JOE

Member +
No I got the P as in EP...I'm talking about the letter P on a plate in europe or where ever...I guess it's a bad thing to have on your car? What does that stand for?

JDubz

Member +
Well when i was gonna get the plate (EP ON P) i was meaning (P) as in the drug (p) As you aparently go crazzy when on it. So i was applying that with my car. Hence why some people thought it was a bad idea lol.

In europe, hmmm dunno what they mean by there (P) actually ive never seen anyone use it?

JDubz

Member +
Sure the (P) plates over there aint like our (L) plates over here. Aka learner plates? Pretty sure that what its ment to be lol.