Custom short shifter

churcherj

Member +
C's short shifter

For sale: c's short shifter (came out of my glanza but pretty sure it fits ep82 aswell)
Item Condition: good

Price and price conditions: £85 plus delivery and 4% paypal fees

Extra Info: c's short shifter, 30-40% reduction in throw so good upgrade over stock, enabling shorter shifts between gears, comes with all the fittings, spacer, brackets bascially everything in the pic.

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: can post 1st class, wouldnt of thought it would be more than £5-10 but can check.

Pictures:

IMG_20100907_195315.jpg

IMG_20100907_195343.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

churcherj

Member +
That looks nothing like the TRD short-shifter kits I have seen for the EP91 and EP82.s ???

well i bought it told it was a trd? not sure how i cud tell if its not, ino its a short shifter of some kind and its not a standard one!

edit: just been reading another post, your right it doesnt look exactly like the trd, looks like the shaft may have been cut down or its a custom one.

Last edited:

Gryzor

Admin
What happen the rest of the gearstick plastic housing , 4 metal spacers, etc. that comes with a TRD quickshift ?

churcherj

Member +
What happen the rest of the gearstick plastic housing , 4 metal spacers, etc. that comes with a TRD quickshift ?

not sure mate, just had a look at one and really doesnt look like a trd :( abit annoyed to be honest. its got a spacer block with this kit, looks like its a cusom short shifter, not sure what make it is? still a good short shifter :)

edit: post changed to avoid confusion for buyers, am not 100% sure if its trd, but its definately a short shifter or some sort, good upgrade for someone :)

Last edited:
not sure mate, just had a look at one and really doesnt look like a trd :( abit annoyed to be honest. its got a spacer block with this kit, looks like its a cusom short shifter, not sure what make it is? still a good short shifter :)

When you took it out of your Glanza I think you left the bottom half of the housing in the car? 4 bolts and two little clips takes out the complete unit I think you have only half of it there!

churcherj

Member +
When you took it out of your Glanza I think you left the bottom half of the housing in the car? 4 bolts and two little clips takes out the complete unit I think you have only half of it there!

here is a picture of it fitted in my glanza, not a very clea picture but you can see how it spaces etc, my original gearstick is now in so dont see how ive left anything out...:s

IMG_20100907_175456.jpg

churcherj

Member +
yes its definately not the like the one above, this one is like the stock arrangement but has a spacer etc, definately nothing like the stock i can assure you, its alot shorter and more compact through changes etc,

as said the title has been changed!

churcherj

Member +
have just spoke to the bloke i got it from, he rekons its a toy tuning short shiter, as he got this from a mate ages ago and was good mates with toby...not sure if anyone else can confrm

azerty

Supermoderator
yep, not a TRD, please revise your add and remove every TRD reference.
you'll sell it better if you describe item properly ;)
good luck in your sale

churcherj

Member +
yep, not a TRD, please revise your add and remove every TRD reference.
you'll sale it better if you describe item properly ;)
good luck in your sale

yep i know, have already revised it, wish i knew what short shifter this was! wont let me change the thread title tho!?

thanks dude :)

Last edited:

nutta

Member +
thought short shifters were supposed to be straight??

iv got a short shifter and looks nothing like that

churcherj

Member +
thought short shifters were supposed to be straight??

iv got a short shifter and looks nothing like that

no just because yours doesnt look like this doesnt mean this isnt a short shifter!, i wouldnt be selling it as a short shifter if it wasnt would i

if your not interested dont post, stop clogging up my thread please......