CV Joint

Tech1889

Fresh Recruit
Need to replace both outer CV joints as my spirited driving has well and truly killed them i get severe knocking when letting off and my mounts are fine..

I can see there is two sizes listed online 23/23 and 23/30 i have a glanza 1996 which one will i need ??

And cheapest ive seen is camskill £45 each anyone else cheaper ?

H_D

Member +
The only way to tell is by taking your old cv joints off and counting the splines to ensure you order the correct part

Texx

Super Moderator
i get severe knocking when letting off and my mounts are fine..

I wouldn't say that's a symptom of a failed CV joint. I would double check the condition of the front lower arm bushes, particularly the front bushes and also the roll bar mounts and links. You'll want to load the suspension and get a decent sized bar in there to get a good lever on everything.

I can see there is two sizes listed online 23/23 and 23/30 i have a glanza 1996 which one will i need ??

If it's got the original shafts then you'll need 23/30 splined joints, however if either of the shafts have been replaced in the past then the splines will need counting to confirm which CV joints you need.

Tech1889

Fresh Recruit
Cheers going to put it on a ramp tomorrow and have a proper look.. all bushes seem fine but you never know..