Cylinder head

Glanza_MK

Member +
Need a cylinder head guys. Not sure if there are differences between EP91 and 82, but if there is, it needs to be EP91. It needs to be in fairly good condition but will be getting rebuild so doesnt matter if the stem seals are warn etc. Really important it doesnt have any cracks in it though!!

What ya got?

jamesbaa

Member +
The heads are the same mate as the engine as the same lol!!

Give gaz_ep85 a pm mate i think he had a couple spare, he's only about 40 minutes from you aswell..

Glanza_MK

Member +
I thought so James but I know the EP91 has some slightly different internals doesnt it? Wasnt sure if it extended to the head!

Will give Gaz a try, cheers matey.

jamesbaa

Member +
I thought so James but I know the EP91 has some slightly different internals doesnt it? Wasnt sure if it extended to the head!

Will give Gaz a try, cheers matey.

the ep91 has slightly thinner rods than the ep82, thats all i think apart from the ct9a and ct9b....

Glanza_MK

Member +
Bump! :p

Does anyone else have one? Gaz_ep85 doesnt unfortunately.

Ideally, id like to find one thats in the south east somewhere so I can collect and take straight to Darren at TMD.

Idrees

Banned
I have a spare here mate. Its EXTREMELY clean, the engine was built in 2007. One of the valves is stuck open though so you'll have to reuse your old one! Let me know if it interests you.