d2 coilovers what traders do them?

steveglanzav

Member +
i want to get d2's soon, got the money if i sell my bike this weekend, what traders do them and what prices you doing them at

thanks

Idrees

Banned
Why D2s when there is better choice out there for road use! Such as the BC or MeisterR's. Check UKSC for them, they are being offered by Geo really cheap.

addz

Member +
D2's are awesome, a little harsh to say the least, but nonetheless good coilies:)

Try ebay mate, I ain't too sure on which traders do them. Sorry.

Idrees speaks sense.

Enzo/geo has some killer deals going on just now. Would definately buy a load of stuff from him if I didn't already have my coilies and brakes.

Fatman

Member +
Would buy BC's over D2's ANY DAY. Well worth more money and (at least locally) can be found for a lot less than D2's.

Been many horror stories about D2's, they certainly don't have a good reputation locally. At a track day I was spectating they had TWO toyota's both running D2's actually snap the struts in half, one of them ended up coming off the track at pretty scary speed. They do the job and cope with the lightweight starlets pretty well, but there are definitely better alternatives available.