Not open for further replies.

Ted

Member +
For sale d2 fronts and one rear

Item cond good

Price 100 quid plus post for lot

Picture
20130123151654.jpg

Extra info removed as one rear was leaking. The other rear is included and doesn't leak but adjusters don't move. Fronts are fine and adjusters work fine. Approx 3 years old and are the newer type with softer spring rates.

Delivery 15 in uk

Location Belfast

wildchild

Member +
how much for all four posted to Sri Lanka mate?
let me know the cheapest postage cost. will buy if its all reasonable.
thanx

wildchild

Member +
ohh ok mate.
keep the coilovers for me if still available.
will take all four including the leaky one if you can post to slough UK?

Tommy Ep

Fresh Recruit
Well mate do you have the two rears still if so how much? it doesn't matter if one is fucked Im only looking for springs..

azerty

Supermoderator
Hello,
just want to give extra info.
this model design is over 4 years old and is not latest gen. Two gen came after that one.
(Last Gen has Black metal bottom mount and rubber pillowball top mount camberplate design)
Spring rate should be about the same, newer gen might feel just a bit softer cause of the rubber top mount, nothing that noticable as the main idea of rubber top mount is to avoid noise transfere to chassi.

anyway, as long as front one are not leaking and still adjustable, they are good to be used ;)

Last edited:

ep'd

Fresh Recruit
Still not received my refund ted.... At least get back to me????

If anyone knows ted got his number please have a word as the front coilover was seized on the top adjuster that's why he gave me the option of having a refund but since have heard nothing from him and checked PayPal no refund yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.