dan-the-glanza-man !!! PLS RESPONED !!!

BallıGee

Member +
here my story so far
bought a rolling shell from this chap based on the picture on the forum im based in cyprus and have never spoken to dan as he has hearing aids and also wont accept my calls from cyprus as it will cost him money so we exchange emails i arange a tow truck to pick it up from his house to take to the shippers buy a set of compermotive rims and tell him to put the steel rims inside the car
28/12/2011 tow turck picks up the car from him and takes it to the shippers
car gets on the ferry to cyprus on the 15/01/2012 since then ive been asking my family member if the log book has arived to my uk address so i start getting a bit worred as i stated in my emails to dan that i need the log book asap to get the car out of customs
2 weeks ago from today i send dan a text to ask has he sent the log book in to dvla
i get a reply saying whats the hurry the cars not on the road yet and saying his sent it in and it came back to him with the wrong address :confused: so by this time i pick up the phone to dvla for them to say they have had no document for this car come to them so now im pissed that so many weeks have gone by and im led to belive that the log book was not sent into dvla

soooo the car is in cyprus custom waiting for me to recive a log bog and im being charged each day for storage which im hoping DAN is man enough to pay for his mistakes or lazyness or what ever problems you got :confused:

im hoping your reading this and respond to my countless text messages and phone calls i have made to you

STUCK IN CUSTOMS AND I CANT DO SWEET F.A ABOUT IT (SORT IT OUT LAD )
41a532d5.jpg

1f33ede0.jpg

c0bccb06.jpg

d40589ca.jpg

eb8ea00b.jpg

d1e05779.jpg

22f8adcc.jpg

c05acceb.jpg

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

tonygt

Member +
dan the glanza,pls respond

no answer from him any one know where or is he still active on if so pls get him to contact me on 07511409097 tonygt desperate to get him or if anyone talk to him as doing this for my brother glanza gee as he is pissed with not even a call back from him sombody needs to tell him asap as can get very ugly ............thanks .

Texx

Super Moderator
Your probably best off filling out a V62 form and paying the £25 for a replacement logbook, even if you get a response from Dan your still going to be waiting and hoping he sorts this out, in the meantime your going to be charged for storage.

It should never have come to this, but it's probably the quickest way you'll get a replacement V5, DVLA state up to 4 weeks for a change of keeper.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/dg_digitalassets/@dg/@en/@motor/documents/digitalasset/dg_067819.pdf

Danza V :D

Member +
I agree with the above!! I hate seeing threads like this also! If hes made a balls up then he needs to sort it out. Well thats what some people would think ay? Best of luck mate.

tonygt

Member +
all he needed was a photo copy even to pull out of customs from him he had the log book there at time aswell whats wrong with him paid for car send it off he,s sent of aswell in cyprus for replacement car was purchased in december . now hes goner pay big time for this dont worry matey he got it coming very soon and i dont threat buddy spoke to him a while back feeding me bullshit he,s sent it dvla have no record he,s getting charges more than the car i think im goner pay him a vist as i have his address..im seeing red a the mo.

tonygt

Member +
he needs to respond to this asap or he,ll get more than problem he,s a big head case this dude just plain ignorant ....

BallıGee

Member +
Your probably best off filling out a V62 form and paying the £25 for a replacement logbook, even if you get a response from Dan your still going to be waiting and hoping he sorts this out, in the meantime your going to be charged for storage.

It should never have come to this, but it's probably the quickest way you'll get a replacement V5, DVLA state up to 4 weeks for a change of keeper.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/dg_digitalassets/@dg/@en/@motor/documents/digitalasset/dg_067819.pdf

I've applied and sent the fax to dvla for a v756 export papers but it's still going to take four weeks to send it back to me here in Cyprus it still don't solve the problem of charges at the customs port
If your reading this I have the green slip that you gave to the tow truck guy I need a copy of the v5 if you still have it and I can get the car out and show them my copy when I get it from dvla so it's in your benefit you get back to me ASAP