Tm Megasquirt
Tm 38mm Wastegate
Tm Intercooler
4agze Injectors
T3 turbo
Homemade manifold
Homemade exhaust 2.5 system .
255L walbro pump
215mm clucht with flywheel from are corolla .
1.2mm Cometic gasket .

It makes around 224hp and 317nm - 1.0 bar .
I have potiental for more power but need bigger injectors

Starlet.png
[/IMG]
1953.jpg
[/IMG]
1955.jpg
[/IMG]

"SLEEPER" ALL THE WAY HEHE :rockon:

Last edited:

weeJohn

Lifer
Nice results and a sleeper for sure. Have you any more pics of under the bonnet and what sort of times are you getting in the quarter/eighth mile?

jossiDK

Fresh Recruit
Yeah its are OK results . but there is more on is way :) im going get are pictur of under the bonnet soon .. hehe ..
my best time on are 201m is 7,6xx sec and im driving on Standart suspension and Gearbox without LSD .. So there is somthing to pick up there ..

jossiDK

Fresh Recruit
I can said to you that there are many more running on Megasquirt ECU in denmark , than Greddy , Vems and the other brands :) ..
And it just WORK ! and a little more cheep .. 360 £ Finish build with 250KPA onboard . you can upgrade it to 300-400 KPA but still onboard .

goldenvtr

Member +
cool, any more details on the version your using? is it v1/2/3? i am looking to change toa stand alone ecu to replace my Greddy emanage ultimate

jossiDK

Fresh Recruit
Im use are speciel version from Turbomotor.dk .. he makes his own megasquirt there is are little different ( the onboard Mapsenser ) ..
He is selling V3-V4 know :) .. i havde are older version 2 from him .. But i will think other Megasquirt from other dealers are OK to . and there be somebody over there som have a little knowledge about MS :) ..