dastek

turbomad

Member +
hi my g/f bought chall off the site's gt he threw in a dastek unichip the old style one is it any good or would she be better getting a jam ecu ect....

here is the spec

Japspeed s/s manifold
Japseed s/s decat
Custom made s/s system
Air filter relocated behind the grille
RRFPR
HKS actuator and MBC set at 1.1bar on CT9b (glanza turbo unit)
HDI fmic
Magnecore HT leads
NGK Iridium plugs

Kelly

Member +
You are able to map a unichip. A JAM ecu comes with a map set on it which i think are only intended for the car they are put on (spec, setup etc) somebody correct me if im wrong?

I assume the cars fuelling setup has been checked with that boost on that setup, if not i'd deffo recommend having a peak at the AFR's to be safe :)

turbomad

Member +
as far as im led to believe it was set up at ava i just want to get it running safe for her save it going bang in the middle of no where as im told a rrfpr and fcd isnt the best way to go about it

is it possible to make the dastek plug an play or does it hae to be wired up??

mcbeal_88

Member +
make sure the unichip is compatible with your car if its not originally from it as i have a unichip here but found out today its not compatible gutted.if it is then youl need to take it to dastek and get it fitted and mapped think it was something like £70/h and the wiring loom is cheap u may need to buy the boost module to go with it since your running over a bar. best give them a call and see what they say