Decat pipe

milooo

Member +
Hi guys, not very experienced on this but im fitting my decat pipe on this weekend (fingers crossed the weather stays like it has been the past week).

Basically, was wondering if i leave the lamda and exhaust temp disconnected when i put the decat on or do i connect them?

i bought the decat off toyosports and there is a bolt where i can twist and i think this is where the lamda goes?

would be great if you help! because i dont want to strip it down then realise i dont know whats right?

Cheers guys, milo:rockon:

whiteglanzav

Member +
yes buddy fit it as normal keep your existing dp gasket and plug in your lambda theres no need for the 02 sensor but if you have 2 bungs it cant do any harm !

milooo

Member +
yes buddy fit it as normal keep your existing dp gasket and plug in your lambda theres no need for the 02 sensor but if you have 2 bungs it cant do any harm !

Yeah, i heard the toyosports gaskets are a piece of shit....tbh, when the decat and mani arrived (both from toyo) the gaskets might aswell be cardboard. so keep my stock gasket on? so fit everything normally even the exhaust temp - is this necessary for the exhaust temp..can i just leave it disconnected?

sorry for being a pain!

cheers matey!

TurboDave

Member +
Dont need the cat temp sensor, make sure you have something to get the lambda sensor out i.e. a lambda sensor socket or it could cause you ball ache.