Decat to Exhaust

Does no-one on here actually make these gaskits? - I've bodged mine with "Exhaust repair putty" but I want a proper gasket on there as i fear its leaking!!

The only place I can see these is on blitz..

45019_L.jpg

31116_1.jpg

Im assuming one of them will fit!

Why does no-one make these?

Ollie

P.s I couldnt work out where to post the thread!!

GT_Irl

Member +
go to toyota parts dealership lad, they have them or you can order them through the dealership. Bout 15 quid or so:)

Arnt those ones from toyota tho the Ring style ones --> O <-- that compress when you close it? These did not work for me as its an aftermarket decat and exhaust!

durmz

Member +
the toyota one is the 0 one, thas what was in mine, gummed it and fitted in my after market decat an exhaust tho, sounds like ures is diff...obvz
:homer: lol

chinaone

Member +
Becareful ordering from toyota, as the same part those come in like a ring instead of the triangle ones, where it should fit inside of the cat.
Those ring ones wouldnt fit with a de-cat.

Sparky

Member +
I have just ordered gaskets to fit my mani and decat.

So would the one between the decat and exhaust not fit?

Would I need a Blitz one pictured in 1st post??

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB
I have just ordered gaskets to fit my mani and decat.

So would the one between the decat and exhaust not fit?

Would I need a Blitz one pictured in 1st post??

haha ive been looking for a picture of this gasket for ages as i was telling sheekey on uksc that there was a triangle gasket he said no there wasnt only a o shaped one which i ended up ordering but didnt solve my problem still blowin like a prossy..so i put loads of exhaust putty on and thats not stopped it either :( if anyone finds out where to get one of these then please let me know :)

thx neal

Sparky

Member +
The down pipe to exhaust system is deffo triangular shaped!! Well my N1 is deffo triangular shaped where it joins the cat

You can make your own gaskits for this just need the right materials we have had to do this in the past. If anyone would like details for number or priceing drop me a pm and i will forward there details they will not deliver mind but i could drop it in post for people no problem ;) am sure its around £4 for the materials to do it :p

Shorty

Member +
i bought one of ebay for a 200sx aftermarket exhaust fits ok and was abot £12, and before that gum gum baby!!

Monkfish

Member +
I have the large standard O-ring gasket in my exhaust from my cat/de-cat to the aftermarket exhaust system that is currently fitted. The flanges (FNAR!) don't meet up, but the two parts are clamped tightly to the gasket so I get no leaking.