###December Service Parts Bargains###

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Christmas is fast approaching and everyone is feeling the pinch we have put together a few good deals which will hopefully help you out :)

1. OE Quality Cam belt kits £33.00
2. OE Quality Rear wheel bearings £18.50
3. OE Quality Lower Suspension arms £27.00
4. OE Quality Fuel filters £5.00
5. OE Quality Rear Brake Pads £13.00

All parts are plus delivery and Paypal payments will be + 4% fees.

You can order by phone and pay by card

dac69er

Super Moderator
dammit, just bought 2 second hand suspension arms for not alot less than that :(
some good prices there!

D3N0

Member +
Nice price on suspension arms :), thats an insentive to replace mine and get an anti lift kit.

ryandavis

Banned
some gr8 prices dave,, couple of questions

wats oe quality?

when changing my timming belt do i need to change my water pump, we have a punto cuming in 2 the job for a new belt and were doing the water pump aswel just in case it ever seized being old ect, and as iv hit the 100,000k i wana do my timming belt. is it all run on the same belt?

what are the rear breaks mayde by? are they just standard. cheers!

some gr8 prices dave,, couple of questions

wats oe quality?

when changing my timming belt do i need to change my water pump, we have a punto cuming in 2 the job for a new belt and were doing the water pump aswel just in case it ever seized being old ect, and as iv hit the 100,000k i wana do my timming belt. is it all run on the same belt?

what are the rear breaks mayde by? are they just standard. cheers!

OEM is original equipment manufacturer. Basically they are supplied to main dealers who re box them. Main dealers manufacture very little, it is mainly sourced from outside.

Timing belt is separate from water pump belt

Foggy

Member +
Sweet i will be on to you how much for postage to ireland? i want a fuel filter as well i will be getting them in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.