Decreasing boost at higher rpm

Hi guys,

I have a question about the boost that is decreasing trought the rpm range.
TPS and hi/lo solonoid gone, Blitz SBC-III boostcontroller, jam ecu, fmic, stock mani and decat.

Peak at 1,1 bar on the BC. starting at 2k rpm full throttle then at 2500 rpm full boost and at the end of the revving it ends at 0,92 bar pressure.

how does this come?
Fueling/actuator??

could anyone tell me what i have to do to maintain boost at 1,1 bar or above 1 bar.

Thanks in advance.

munday

Member +
Ignoring the boost level wich is a bit high for a stock manifold...The CT9 cant hold high boost to the top of the rev range, HKS actuator, uprated mani will help with the problem but you may struggle to get it holding all the way to the redline :)

With a better mani and hks actuator it sorts this out? maintaning boost at higher rpm...
Why the stock mani: buddy of mine had a ct9 aftermaket mani and had less HP and torque then i do.

What to do with the fueling then???

Sparky

Member +
I have mani, decat, reloated filter and all the base mods,fuelling set up etc and it drops off boost a tiny bit at higher rpm but as said its due to the standard turbo running out of puff.

I have mani, decat, reloated filter and all the base mods,fuelling set up etc and it drops off boost a tiny bit at higher rpm but as said its due to the standard turbo running out of puff.

What did you do to the fuelling to enhance this sort of problem?
A tiny... 0,3 bar is not tiny over here.
Got 365cc inj. at home and a safc with ecu harnas extention. could this do the job?

Spoonz

Member +
his car was maped on the emb mate u will find it very difficult to hold 1 bar to the redline the ct9 is just to small to do it

Sparky

Member +
manifold and decat will help but you will still loose about 0.1-0.15 bar

In fact I think your lucky to still have a running car running that boost on stock mani and decat, my mates Glanza which is on 40k miles didnt last long anyway

GlanzaMat

Member +
you will always get peak boost and boost tailing off at the top of the rev range on a stock turbo & stock actuator

however a weak actuator may cause similar problems with a more drastic effect

HKS actuator is a must i hear so, to maintain boost at higher rpm.
And i have to buy a aftermarket mani and the safc with the bigger injectors.
Then the boost maintainse better at a higher rpm. :)