deep dish wide wheels?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
cant decide on what to do about wheels. was thinking on wacking sum wide deep dish wheels on but not sure if would suit the car. what do people think bout this? or if you got any pics of gt with this please show me

thanks

dan

Dan3SGTE

Member +
best bet is to post some pictures of wheels that take your fancy,

along with a side/angled shot of your car,

Then get someone very kind to photoshop them onto your car as im pretty confident in saying 99% of people dont go for that real deep dish Euro look.

I llike the look personally.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
best bet is to post some pictures of wheels that take your fancy,

along with a side/angled shot of your car,

Then get someone very kind to photoshop them onto your car as im pretty confident in saying 99% of people dont go for that real deep dish Euro look.

I llike the look personally.

do you think it would suit the gt then mate? i got look at some wheels first an ideas on where a good place is that sells deep dish wheels?

Ive Black Racing 3 piece racing wheels on my glanza with a lip.

There is more than a lip on them than you think, they sit out by the bumper ends a wee bit, looks class imo, fills the arches up well.

42290244a8402596130l.jpg

GTnomez

Member +
do people do the stretch look on here?

I thought that was the old ford/vw style although the more i see it the more i like it

sanchez

Member +
Yeah euro style more and more people are doing it to jap cars, you usually see it alot on the honda civics etc

Not my cup of tea to be honest, im JDM though and through :D lol

Euro did'nt really start it though theres Silvias comming from Japan for years with that look?

If this rim is'nt JDM I dont know what it.

te37_cup_enlarge.jpg

azerty

Supermoderator
something to keep in mind aswell. deep dish don't go with big brake on starbo. unless you have ultra wide arches...

dac69er

Super Moderator
something to keep in mind aswell. deep dish don't go with big brake on starbo. unless you have ultra wide arches...

agreed. i have some dished lenso rs5's and they only just clear the calipers.

i think they suit glanzas more than GTs tbh. glanzas also seem to look better with larger wheels :confused:

monka

Member +
Yeah euro style more and more people are doing it to jap cars, you usually see it alot on the honda civics etc

Not my cup of tea to be honest, im JDM though and through :D lol

JDM started the stretch look yo. you aint that Jdm are ya. lol

addz

Member +
Never thought the deep dish look worked on starlets but the more I see, more I get convinced.

The looks on my mates polo G40 is on another level, guess it's German that's why!

Anyhow - remember seeing this in a mag:

090820092466.jpg