Derby / Nottingham

basketash

Member +
Hi just wanna know if anybody would be up for a meet from these areas. If so I could organise a suitable loaction i.e

basketash

Member +
wel lol its a bit far lol i'd be up for the cruise but nottinghamshire and derbyshire are massive and i believe there should be a meet for these to as they are next to each other and iv seen the odd starlet around in the last year but if people arnt intrested ow well

basketash

Member +
meet

im up for a proper meet lol always have been but ive been let down and people have saiod there turning up i show and no one else does if we were to arrange a meet i'd one a definate from people cuz i feel a bit stupid when i turn up for nothing

basketash

Member +
Noots cruise

well on the next meet i think it could be cool if we could arrange a notts derby meet up then a cruise to shefffeild

rox

Member +
anybody fancy getting a derby meet idea sorted for the new year? i can sort just wondered how many people there are around derby quite a new member so not sure whos around?

rox

Member +
well thats 3 so far need to get some more interest so will get a list add your name to the bottom and i will sort out a time and place in the new year so get your interest down.

1.Rox
2.MikeGlanzaV
3.Dingle

davehart

Member +
I'd be game for popping along. Just let me know what day and time its all kicking off to see if I'm off work.

brewin

Member +
id be up for that :rockon:

1.Rox
2.MikeGlanzaV
3.Dingle
4.Glanza D (real name nathan)
5.Bazza
6.Brewin

basketash

Member +
ive got to be there lol
id be up for that who is gonna organise a venue i can if you want im more tha happy to help out just msg me your thoughts i know of some very good places where we can meet n have a meal or what ever im up for it and i bet you guys are hopefully we get a good amount of people . peace out

1.Rox
2.MikeGlanzaV
3.Dingle
4.Glanza D (real name nathan)
5.Bazza
6.Brewin
7.basketash ill bring my mate with a gt as well so thats 8
8.basketash's mate lol

brewin

Member +
dose anyone know a good place to have this meet?
im nr j28/29 of the m1 so derby or notts are good for me.

rox

Member +
ok chaps looks like were gettin a bit of interest in this so basketash has pm'd me to say he can sort out the meet with regards to place etc. i am also at junction 25 and any date should be ok for me. we will wait to get a verdict on place and date etc.