did anyone go to southend or lakeside ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
was up both southend and lakeside, see quite a few glanza's gt, and couple sr's just wondering any one go up there? might of seen you,

and when was burinin up straight at lakeside there was a glanza silver one looked like a half cast kid pretty old. and f..k me it beat a scooby

i re write this lol, did you have some one else in the car? if so that was you in that fucking rapid starlet haha done the bus up in the inside lane :L

Last edited:

BallıGee

Member +
i re write this lol, did you have some one else in the car? if so that was you in that fucking rapid starlet haha done the bus up in the inside lane :L

thats was me and my bro in the car and the rs6 and the honda type r and me on the inside lane passing the bus the guy in the honda got scarerd from the noise my car makes lol

i must say mate your car is so fast.
my friends wer on the side watching and they see you go past and actual creamed in there pants they dont stop going on about it haha.
never seen a glanza that fast in my life. u stuck your foot down and the back was down dust flying everywhere :L

BallıGee

Member +
lol thats what 300 ponies can do when you put a carrot in front of them

dont go up that often may have to it more ;)

we went up southend after and meet up with the aygo crazy and got chatting as you may know the cars a one off and the guy lent it of toyota for the eve dont know how he pulled that of but that was a laugh coming back home with that !!!!

lol thats what 300 ponies can do when you put a carrot in front of them

dont go up that often may have to it more ;)

we went up southend after and meet up with the aygo crazy and got chatting as you may know the cars a one off and the guy lent it of toyota for the eve dont know how he pulled that of but that was a laugh coming back home with that !!!!

sure hahaha bet that was good!
oh i love your car man, we pulled up along side of you and your was GONE.
imense power for a lil car :p

Status
Not open for further replies.