diesel power

scot-ish

Member +
right, might be changing jobs a bit,

which require me to travel around 1000 miles a week to work, and would be a shame to put that many miles on my starlet, as its not even turned 50k miles.

anyways, what would people recomend? prob around the 3k mark, either sell me starlet, or would be willing to trade it with a decent diesel, must have a bit of poke tho, ive seen golf gttdi, 5 series bmw, but what else would people recomend?

cheers

churcherj

Member +
i had a seat ibiza FR tdi before my glanza and was mapped to 182bhp and 295lb torque! was pretty rapid, had loads of mid range power and got 65mpg out of it on a run, and easily 40+ round town....a very good diesel mate

scot-ish

Member +
ahh diesal power jamie :haha:

aye mate, well depending, by next week i might be working out of holyhead in wales, and will have to drive there for my week on, so will be a round trip there each week. i will prob buy myself a nice 200 sx or summit for the town, but will need a half decent diesel for gettin me there and back comfortably.

didnt think of the FR, there is a lass withone near me, might ask for a shot in it.