Discussion...Screamer Pipe

1998glanzav

Member +
I am upgrading to a TD04 turbo and am trying to decide whether to go for a screamer pipe or not. Can any one give me some feedback on this. Also some advantages and disadvantages would be great:) Thanks in advance

Timmy

Member +
i believe the only real difference on an interaly waste gated turbo is with the screamer you gat an annoying sound without it you don't.

A

Animal GT

yea i no but i was the first round my area now everybody is at it,anoying ill tell ya dat..anyway no need for screamer

C

CaL

yea i no but i was the first round my area now everybody is at it,anoying ill tell ya dat..anyway no need for screamer

ditto....i aint even td04 but i get ya...toymota was the same with hers too:(

aaronw

Member +
i dont understand why it matters,any gt could be td04 but what makes it is a mint car,like toymota's. proper set-up,ect.

dan_ep82

Member +
i have front exit on my gt with a blitz k24 and a scremer pipe i absolutely love the scremer sounds the bollocks

dan

gv1.3

Admin
ditto....i aint even td04 but i get ya...toymota was the same with hers too:(

who cares how many there are. He didnt ask what your views were on TD04'ing a GT did he? He asked about a screamer pipe... you have zero experience of either so why are you spamming in his thread? Please keep this on topic and if you want to be unique paint your car pink or something.:shoot:

dan

Member +
disadvantage- they are illegal straight to the point really.

The one on Ben_j's k24 is awsome but ive never heard one on a TD04