do i need a FPR on a td04 with EMB??

leeroyV

Member +
as per title, will adding a FPR to this set up be benificial??

TD04 - running meshed
toysports S/S mani and decat
stock internals
fmic
japspeed zaust
emanage blue
standard injectors
255 fuel pump

Last edited:

AdamB

Member +
What boost you planning on running?
It would be wise to either upgrade your injectors or get a fpr. The fpr is the cheaper option but will still work fine :)

Dan_112

Member +
Hi mate im running more or less the same set up, I have a FPR on mine as i think its better to run it aswell, you will also need a better fuel pump aswel ;-)

Dan_112

Member +
yeah im running stock injectors on mine and its fine, i spoke to tuning developments, they said if im not boosting over a bar stock injectors will do.

leeroyV

Member +
yeah im running stock injectors on mine and its fine, i spoke to tuning developments, they said if im not boosting over a bar stock injectors will do.

yeh i spoke to mike also as im going there tomorrow for my map but its just dawned on me about the FPR :confused:

Dan_112

Member +
They can still map it but there may not be enough fuel pressure which is why its better to run it cos you may get a lower result, i would call tm see if they have one in stock, they could fit it before you get it mapped :) let me no what u get mate cos im getting mine mapped there next month and same spec as yours lol.