do i need a fpr with a blitz access ecu.???

davidgt

Member +
well i bought a turbo technices turbo and a blitz access ecu arrived from japan today and am just wondering if i need to have a fpr went i fit the turbo and ecu.?any info will help thanks...

Ted

Member +
no, the blitz is set to work on standard fuel pressure. even an uprated pump could push it rich.

davidgt

Member +
thanks mate,am still running the standard fuel pump,could u tell me do i need any other mods to push between 180-200bhp my mods are turbo technices turbo,blitz access ecu,hks actuator 1bar ,full exhaust system,s/s mani,decat,hks evc 3,arc topmount,uprated plugs and leads,apexi induc kit,aircon removed and pump removed,think thats it would be happy to see over 180bhp (flywheel)

M

mad_max926

thanks mate,am still running the standard fuel pump,could u tell me do i need any other mods to push between 180-200bhp my mods are turbo technices turbo,blitz access ecu,hks actuator 1bar ,full exhaust system,s/s mani,decat,hks evc 3,arc topmount,uprated plugs and leads,apexi induc kit,aircon removed and pump removed,think thats it would be happy to see over 180bhp (flywheel)

nice setup mate i too run a arc tmic tm ftw! nice setup im running same mods as u and making 190.6bhp

davidgt

Member +
thanks mate yea i would be really happy with 190bhp, are u running a turbo technices turbo.?what do u think of the torque compared to the ct9 as i havent fitted mine yet.?and what rpm do u hit full boost at.??cheers

M

mad_max926

erm not to sure about hittin full boost, but im still o n the standard ct9 im gettin a tongs turbo soon so in theory u should make more than 190 my torque waas only 150 sumfink but i have just had a blitz active clutch put in and the flywheel on that has made a huge difference in puttin the power down and should of uped my torque a bit plus im only boostin like 0.8 - 0.9 on creep so u should/could make quite bit more than 190