do you lose your no claims if

stew

Member +
i dont renew my policy?

i got 2 years right now and im not planning to renew any policy with any insurer will it just remain stagnant so to speak?

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Think they hold for 2year's, so long as you reinsure with in 2years you will be ok..

Best to pm skyinsurance on hear an ask him..

Yea you have to insur a car with in 24 months from the day you finished your last year.. How do I no cause I was on the phone home to day cause I have been away and my 2 years are cuming up from the last time I was insured and if I don't renew with in them 2 years I can kiss good bye to my ncb.

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Unless you can prove you've been the main driver of a car where you donlt receive NCB e.g. Company car. In that case you can keep it.

stew

Member +
how will i be able to prove to another company (and the law) that i have actually got 2 years no claims?

Fizturbo

Member +
how will i be able to prove to another company (and the law) that i have actually got 2 years no claims?

Keep your renewal letter as proof,it should state on there how many yrs,or referance number of the renewal to new insure cause it will still be on the system.