Does anyone know if this fcd fit my car? HELP!!!

dannygtturbo

Fresh Recruit
hiya eveyone need a little help....

i want to buy a fcd but trying to do it the cheapest way. if you go onto ebay and put in fcd there is one saying its for a toyota celica at £11.99 i want to but it but i dont know if it fits the car? does anyone know if it will fit as it has the three wires which i been told the fcd needs to fit a starlet

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE THANKS!!!!

corofin12345

Member +
hiya eveyone need a little help....

i want to buy a fcd but trying to do it the cheapest way. if you go onto ebay and put in fcd there is one saying its for a toyota celica at £11.99 i want to but it but i dont know if it fits the car? does anyone know if it will fit as it has the three wires which i been told the fcd needs to fit a starlet

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE THANKS!!!!

a hks fcd has 4 wires

www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9612

churcherj

Member +
make sure u get a fpr if you havent already got one mate, just putting on a fcd wont be good for the car at all!

churcherj

Member +
the factory fuel cut is there for a reason, once u boost past this threashold ur engine wont be fueling properly. So in effect, by fitting just a fcd, your ecu is being tricked as there will be no fuel in your engine, the fuel pump wont make much of a difference unless ur running high power.

it is essential you get a fpr if your getting a fcd and get it set up properly on a wideband at a local tuner, otherwise you will be having serious issues....pop goes your engine