Does anyone remember The EVO that was stolen then found at his friends Garage????

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Like tital says Does anyone remember The EVO that was stolen then found at his friends Garage????

I have been looking for the thread but cant find it...

Basically from what i remember someone had there evo stolen a year or so ago and could never find it, little later after they went to a friends garage and there it was at the back of the shop being stripped for parts, shocking i know but it does happen...

Does anyone know what ever happened about it???

Sparky

Member +
IIRC a silver evo 6? Maybe with a few stickers?

Man thats shocking but at first I though it just said it was found at his mates garage like he left it there or something lol

Dan507

Member +
there was also an evo which was stolen and ended up being forsale on one of the traders forcorts on the evo forum. which sucks even more

dellybeans

Member +
Evo 4 it was two cars where taking that night sir Civic that was never found. The girls Evo that got wipped her friend heard word of where it was so went out to have a look if and there it was in the back of the Garage been stripped. Lot more happend but i dont want to say to much

malcolmgt

Member +
as above was a DTL thread, car was stolen and found at a traders place apparently.
not sure of specifics or ending