done a small loom tuck

corofin12345

Member +
got bored today and done a small loom tuck around the injectors.. nothing major.. just hid the loom behind the fuel rail... easy enough to do.. i just stripped the old shitty tape and tidied up the loom... injectors just swing around so no need to remove fuel rail

BEFORE
cleanbay2.jpg

AFTER
15062011212.jpg

15062011211.jpg

15062011210.jpg

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
just remember to unplug all connectors first to pull the loom over towards the dizzy.. remove loom holder bracket at back right of head.. then map sensor connector, ICV connector, ATS connector, earth at ICV, brake low fluid sensor connector and the worst one is the knock sensor connector.. then the loom is free to feed behind the fuel rail... bit fiddly getting the connectors back onto the injectors but not impossible :)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
ill be doing this once engines back in the car, anything too make it look neater lol

George611

Member +
Done it today looks mint under there now :) alot mores going to be coming out the bay so if i find any other solutions il post em up :).... had abit of a disaster with the knock sensor wire :/ kinda pulled the wire out the back of the plug trying to unclip the multiplug wire was pretty corroded for some reason so nice 20min job of pissing about getting that back together properly lol

rage

Lifer
i did that aswell but redid my entire loom so it comes up from below the intake in the middle.

cleans up the bay rly well. nice work!

corofin12345

Member +
i actually was going to do that but didnt bother as theres alot more stuff to do.. does clean it up a bit anyway.. cheers