Double trouble hond

gv1.3

Admin
Brings me back to a thread recently on the site about people getting crap qtr mile times. Just because a car is knocking out 1000bhp it doesnt mean its going to do a great qtr mile.

I do respect peoples interests so if someone is interested in getting large bhp figures fair play to them - if thats what they want to do.

The comment regarding Americans is a bit silly as in my opinion they are light years ahead over here.

1)parts dont cost a fortune

2)there are drag strips everywhere

3)there are no silly laws regarding what can and cant be done to your car (in Florida anyway)

4)Insurance is cheap

5)You dont have to kill yourself looking for a tuner as there are plenty of them

6)cars are cheap

I could go on and on and on... but if I was going to be tuning in a serious way I know where I would like to be based..

nexia201

Member +
lol.

i dont quite understand wats happening, isit just because its a huge turbo and its taking a age to spool

Yes first gear is good then falls under revs and mmmmmm too much lag and where is the fucken v-tec when you need it :p (i bet they both come at once @6,000 rpm :))

Fatman

Member +
Plenty of shit talking going on but clearly the guy broke something off the line. He ran a 14.2 at 65mph... that is some serious 60' time. If the thing was running right it would kick the crap out of every fwd starlet out there.

nexia201

Member +
Plenty of shit talking going on but clearly the guy broke something off the line. He ran a 14.2 at 65mph... that is some serious 60' time. If the thing was running right it would kick the crap out of every fwd starlet out there.

well its not exactly a 1.3 ltr mate :)

Fatman

Member +
Never said it was, just don't like to hear people talking crap about hondas (or any other make) based on a 1/4 mile run with a broken motor/gearbox/axle. Hardly fair.

Bring on the vids of toyota's beating hondas on even ground!

gv1.3

Admin
and you manage to turn it into a honda versus toyota thread.

This is starting to get tiring now - Im bored reading about toyota versus honda... if you want to praise hondas go find a honda forum to do it.