drag racing in tullow

mickP95

Member +
lads gust off the fone to patrick the owner of the yard in tullow, he was going to start bk dis week end but wit the weather we are having he doesen want to dis apoint any one the forst is'nt thawing out in the yard. hopefully the weather changes and we are bk flat out,would be nice to see more toyotas than hondas

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
lads gust off the fone to patrick the owner of the yard in tullow, he was going to start bk dis week end but wit the weather we are having he doesen want to dis apoint any one the forst is'nt thawing out in the yard. hopefully the weather changes and we are bk flat out,would be nice to see more toyotas than hondas

couldnt agree more toyota for the win :)

mickP95

Member +
lets gust say de 7 or 14 of feb al down to the weather it wouldnt be so bad if it was rain we could rock on.he;ll let us run if we didnt mind landing out in the field in dis weather,sum lads wouldnt mind it and orthers would ye cant please them all

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
spuddy were you the lad i was talking to in the Mr2 that was down before.

Lol yea that was me, need better brakes on the MR2 :)

I'll bring the starlet next time though. No slicks, racefuel or nitrous though, would be just for the craic to practice the new setup.

mickP95

Member +
and he did tat wel not the first and not the last iam the lad tat linds up the cars on the line i was talking to him about his yoke sounds good would like to see it down here

mickP95

Member +
no lad wen its starts bk on.de week its starts it wil be every second sunday so its twice a month,you wil enjoy it down here cause its not tat strick,and we trow in a bit of free drifting at the end of the day if u wait around its a good laugh