due an upgrade which phone??

gv1.3

Admin
have used a couple of the new android handsets and they are nice, also the iphone is hard to beat.

Sharkman645

Member +
@ gv1.3 - whats an android phone?

@ whiteglanzav - been thinking of i phone my bro has one and im not sure about it as he was saying you cant use any music for ringtones etc, and the price per month is abit steep for a phone

sanchez

Member +
Iphone wins all the time, all the others on the market are still trying to compete with it imo.

You can ake your own ringtones if you own a mac compter, very easy to do in itunes, this is what i did before i cracked it.

I jailbroke my iphone now with some help from a member off here :), best thing i ever did lol, can use whatever ringtone i want, message tone, backgrounds, free app etc etc

Also there are some apps which allow you to change ring tones etc, i think ones called anyring.

churcherj

Member +
blackberry :) u will love it!

altho if it was me i would save my upgrade and get it at a later date, nothing really new in the market atm, wait a few months and something even better will come out, suppose the problem is this always happens in this market so will always feel youve lost out by upgrading then seeing something new come out a week later or summin lol

neilelliot_1

Member +
sanchez u beat me to it.. lol yeah was gonna say u can change ringtones with an app! iphone all the way.. plus u can have an app for toyotagtturbo on your main screen.. case closed!:haha:

gv1.3

Admin
yeah our forum is tapatalk compatible which works amazingly on the iPhone! Check out the thread in the announcements section of the site.

Android is a google based handset. I am not sure how popular they are on that side of the world yet but they are now outselling the iPhone in the US. They are VERY nice handsets.

The first 4G handset is due out over here on sprint next month called the HTC EVO... it looks like a weapon of a device.

weakboy2

Member +
HTC are far better than i-phones hands down!

i-phones are ok to an extent, but they are mainly so you can go "ooo look at me with my latest i-phone 4g that in reality is hardly any better than a 3gs but millions of pounds more, BUT i must be cool cos i have one" LOL.

I am going to get a HTC next, possibly the desire or i might just settle for an older hero as they are awesome.

gv1.3

Admin
my iphone looks anything but cool... its scratched scraped and generally beaten and battered looking. Its very functional and does everything I need it for very well.

I have 4 different HTC devices here beside me and they are all shite. I have used a hero recently and that was pretty good but its more about the operating system than it being a HTC device. I still am not a huge fan of HTC devices with windows mobile on them, android is a different kettle of fish.

That EVO looks awesome! :)

it does doesnt it :) bet the battery will last about ten minutes if you ran everything at once

lingl9z

Member +
iPhone is awesome, I always pissed around and got other smart phones which was clearly no match for the iPhone and when jailbroken unlocked the phones potential ! As said tapatalk is awesome aswell perfect for viewing tgtt!

ragz

Member +
iv had my iphone almost a year and to be honest its a wicked phone only when jailbroken
as one of tha lads posted above its more of a novelty
looking to get a htc desire very soon unles the evo is coming out in the near future
anyone got any good info on the evo