dumpvalves?

garry

Fresh Recruit
can anyone tell me or give opinions on which is the best dumpvalve? i am having difficulty choosing... i had a forge dumpvalve but i think its after packing in..

churcherj

Member +
i love my blitz one, sounds awesome, other common types are the HKS, some use SARD but i believe these are quite rareish...have a search through the technical sections will be alot more info on there than i wouldnt be able to put into this post alone :)

Josh

garry

Fresh Recruit
ya im looking for a cheaper option i dnt wana go too mad haha is there any way of repairing them? i dono whats wrong with it? i cant seem to get the right hose leading from the air intake to the dumpvalve..

garry

Fresh Recruit
if i could even change the air intake to a stainless itd be the right job... is there much hassle in that any links for how to do it would be great? any help greatly appreciated

BoostJunkie

Member +
i have an ssqv and i'm not hugely fond of it either tbh if i had the cash the Greddy Type RS hands down for me.

Last edited:

ZEP 082

Member +
i have a greddy type-s that would like to swap for an ssqv if someone is interested pm me. btw i'm sitauted in malta so consider posting.

Turbo for balls

Fresh Recruit
I think it sounds much better with out a dumpvalve, on my starlet I have the boost returning back thro the turbo and it sounds like a Nissan gtr, Imo dumpvavles sound gay, especially the bailey ones. But seems I am the only one so far who thinks that lol

garry

Fresh Recruit
thanks to everyone for ur opinions... got sorted with a forge dumpvalve again just came across it im delighted :D