Dyno Day - Verwood 20th June 2010

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
When I lived in Southampton, I used to use the services of Andy Vey, who used to work for K-Sport, and then went on to form a partnership at Triton Motor Services/Motorsport @ Hurn (Bournemouth Airport). He's vastly experienced, and is well known on the Mitsubishi Lancer Register and Scooby forums (he preps a lot of cars for the Sunseeker Rally), and used to look after my own cars as well as the majority of my Starlets.

Andy has now set-up by himself, and is running a 'dyno-day' at his new premises on the 20th June 2010, with a run costing £30.00, plus there's bacon rolls on the go! I thought I'd just give you lot a heads up as I know how hard it can be to get good advertising. I'm sure if you mention me, he'll look after anyone who goes down there, be it for the rolling road day, or anything else he can offer. If you've a friend with a performance car, let them know too!

Here's his website: http://www.veysport.co.uk/

Hopefully, you'll find him as good as I did.

rob16v

Member +
yea i was gna get mine done down there but i need a new exhuast mani first, gna go and have a nosey though, ill mention your post on here too :)

KrissyB

Member +
do it kris, andy is a top bloke!!

if you guys are popping down i might make the trip up for a natter!

yeh matey why not, hopefully will be a nuce day I'll defo pop up if the biys are up for it.

won't put mine on dyno but will drive up too get the last of the running miles on her lol;)

danb87

South East England Area Rep
that seems like a good price for a run, that include all fuel setup etc?. or just power run