Dyno results

Niladgibbi

Member +
Got car rolling roaded and made 171bhp. Mods are as follows Ported standard mani,gutted cat,CT9 Boostin 1.1bar on adjustable actuator, sard rrfpr and fmic. am very pleased with results! what more could i do with out goin td04?? ad love 180 bhp.... cheers

sanchez

Member +
Got car rolling roaded and made 171bhp. Mods are as follows Ported standard mani,gutted cat,CT9 Boostin 1.1bar on adjustable actuator, sard rrfpr and fmic. am very pleased with results! what more could i do with out goin td04?? ad love 180 bhp.... cheers

Nice results mate. :rockon:

For better results, get a decat and full exhaust system, a hybrid ct9 and relocate the air filter to the front for better air flow :)

TomS

Lifer
Good result with the stock mani and cat.

You have more or less the same spec as myself bar the fmic. I wouldn't mind twisting mine up to 1.1 bar to see what she'd make.

With an e-manage blue or ultimate you might squeeze an extra few ponies out of her along with better drivability and reduced fuel consumption

durmz

Member +
same as others have said. only thing ide say though is i dont think ct9s last long at 1.1 bar, I belive the usual max out on a ct9 is like 1 bar. fair play though on stock mani and cat

cossiej23

Member +

was good craic lastnite&u ended up with good result,im going bck on thurs nite,let me no if ur going(get a tdo4 u no u want2 lol) ;)

starletgt.neal

The Brightest BULB

and fcd aswell i take it mate? thats awesome especially with standard mani and cat (i know slightly modified) but still real good result mate :rockon:

Niladgibbi

Member +
Oh yea fcd aswel lol thanks for all the imput lads and a big thanks to stephen at jap inports 4 u. mayb try get maself a emanage blue