Dyno'd the Glanza today!

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Hey guys i got the glanza mapped by Paul Hill that ran Engine Advantages in Essex Monday (on the road) and i got it dyno'd tyoday at a rolling road today.

It made a very healthy 234 bhp and 188 torque @ 1 bar, the guy that ram it said it was ristricted a bit because the turbo is meshed so i could hit 240 if i get a silicon elbow and filter on it :D

Least to say i am VERY pleased, was impressed with how powerful it was anyway but this has topped it off :D

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
i have to get me one of these dyno s i can only make 212 at 1 bar over here what am i doing wrong lol

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
I know people will say things but the dyno was acurate for all the other cars running on the day as they had previous dyno sheets and i was the only one who had no idea what i was running as i was only mapped monday. The hybrid kits are definately worth the extra quids for the bhp you get from them imo :rockon:

ALaN

Member +
Great result mate it must be a handful on the road! As for the mesh, would it not restrict it more if u fit a filter and longer inlet?

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Sweet as Ryan! Epic result.

Did i miss something? last time i saw you, you were running a ct9.... now all this lol. Did you win some money? :p

Will have to meet up when mines done :)

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Great result mate it must be a handful on the road! As for the mesh, would it not restrict it more if u fit a filter and longer inlet?

Its actually is mate the torque steer is unreal lol need an lsd :p Well a filter would push the air driesctly into the turbo rasther than going around it and the turbo having to suck it in :) but im happy either way because it fast enough for what i want.....

for now :D

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Sweet as Ryan! Epic result.

Did i miss something? last time i saw you, you were running a ct9.... now all this lol. Did you win some money? :p

Will have to meet up when mines done :)

I robbed a bank :p Had everything saved up in my sapre room until i had time to get it all on and mapped lol!

Yeah we will have to do another kent meet or go southend mate :)

Very Nice!

How did you find Engine Advantages? As my car needs mapped.

Paul actually works out of his house now and maps on the road but as you can see from the graph i will post, he aint lost his touch lol :rockon:

Nicest guy you could meet aswell and talks you through everything :) Dave has his number on his trade section if you want it :)

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Just got this loaded up :)

100308_142801.jpg

100308_142750.jpg

:D