E manage blue question

ashbash107

Member +
I have just brought a 2nd hand emanage blue with harness but no cable or sensor that goes into the "boost" port? Is this for the map sensor? Do I need to buy one? Have a td04 setup and looking to run 1.2 bar?

Would anyone recommend injectors Aswell? Or will standard ones handle it?

Thanks

Ash

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
yes that is for the map sensor.. so you can use the e manage sensor instead of the standard one.

with an e-manage blue id go with larger injectors and then maybe one being mapped you only would need to trim fuel down.. or if adding you wont be needing to add much.

This info is what friends with experience on emanage blue told me not actual experience i have as i only installed the blue for a few months and haven't mapped it then replaced it with an ultimate

glanzatd04l

Member +
hi lads sorry to hijack the thread but can anyone explain how do you set the jumper setting on the emanage blue, I know jumper 1,2,3,7 are set at 1-2 and 4,5,6 are set at open but how do you know that they are at these setting. have the rotary settings at 2 4 0 is this correct for the glanza.

thanks kevin

triple j

Member +
I think open is when the jumper pin is left plugged in to the outside so to not make connection, if u get me and i remember correctly.

Last edited: