e-manage gold for sale

jabran200

Member +
e-manage gold for sale £225

For sale: G-reddy e-manage gold with all universal harness' and 3 bar map sensor

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: £225 + paypal fees (If paying with paypal ofcourse) You can also pay via bank transfer.

Extra Info:

It has an original Ignition harness and the main harness had to be stripped and redone using a connector I got from the scrapyard as I did not get it when I bought the unit (everything is labelled on each wire on both harness').

I have a GM 3 bar map sensor as well but the harness is for the original G-reddy map sensor so would need a plug or spades to fit to (this harness was chopped and soldered as well because parts of the original got damaged with heat)

I am selling because I am in the process of turboing my 20v levin and I am going to use a standalone system for it.

The unit would need to be reset as well as the jumper settings as it is not set for a starlet.

It comes with the universal harness'

Pictures:

DSCF1713.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery : £10 via royal mail, I would prefer pickup though.

Last edited:

jabran200

Member +
It's slightly better than a blue unit as it has a few extra maps and features but essentially they are the same unit. You can from what I here modify a glue unit to work like a gold but requires some soldering inside and then flashing of the gold firmware.

Just incase someone wants to know this has the latest firmware on it (1.49 I think it was).

jabran200

Member +
just so people know the e-manage is in london at the moment at my parents and can be collected from there and will be posted from there for know.

jabran200

Member +
Don't be put off by the harness thing, it works just as it would with the factory harness. You can buy a greddy map sensor if you wanted and just used that if you don't want to do chopping.

jabran200

Member +
not direct fit it needs to be wired in, either by soldering (recommended) or using bullet connectors.

It's quite similar to the blue just slightly better.

GTnomez

Member +
so all i would have to do is wire it in (just like blue, using the same diagram) and then map it?

everything that is needed comes with it?

jabran200

Member +
Yeh wire it in just like you would with the blue. It is the same wiring diagram etc.

Everything is with including a gm map sensor (not a greddy one, like I stated in the main add) so you'd have to use some spades or find a plug for the map sensor which is quite common and comes on the saab 9000's.

It has all the extra harness and everything is labelled on each wire to make it easy.