E-manage ultimate Antilag

Darius

Lifer
Does anyone know if you can set this up to be switchable,

a switch inside the car to turn it on and off?

thanks d

azerty

Supermoderator
I would guess you are confusing with launch control then.
but then, why would you need to desactivate it ?

Darius

Lifer
i just have been speaking to one of the tuners close to me about a Vipec (basically autronic) ecu, which has everything antilag, launch control and just wondering if anyone else has had it on the e-manage? as a lot cheaper, i can get the vipec with everything on it for 2k plus the vodka and tonic

deactivate it as i wouldn't want it on all time driving round the streets lol

azerty

Supermoderator
Vipec is a nice standalone ecu indeed.
EMU doesn't have Anti lag system feature as standard.
there are probably ways to have one working if playing around with EMU using some of its features to use them for an other purpose (ALS)

Darius

Lifer
it has to be the proper way though, i dont want anything going wrong.

ahhh so no proper antilag feature then, as well was just a thought

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Antilag or launch control guys? There is a difference and the emu can be set up for launch control, afaik you don't need a switch to turn it off as it is activated by how you set off i.e clutch in and a boot full of revs, obviously if you try and set off normally you won't be using the launch control feature.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
There's not anti lag on the EMU, the Launch controll can have a switch hooked up aparently, would be nice to be able to switch off the launch controll for burnouts.

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
cant find the link. but chris definatly worked out something for antilag and wanted testers.

I know the post your talking about. I think after more thought it wasn't going to work, I woulda got him to do it on mine already lol.