e-manage ultimate

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Send me a PM on monday i should be on my pc and send you mine.

But if your not in a hurry, i decided im going to take the emanage out of the car and do some wire modifications and test on the car for more option/stock timing/sensor readings. then if i find a better option i can give you the updated diagram + jumpers

Also im going to try controlling a relay with the e-manage for a small future project, basically what i want is a variable exhaust valve to open after a set rpm/boost

Im guessing you can use it as a shift light too :) so if you like to play around with stuff it might be usefull for you

hkspower

Member +
shell if you are talking about valve oping timing you cant do it.. we don't have on 4e.. you just can mod the spark timing..

aidan

Member +
Think he's on about a valve in the exhaust system to make more noise ha...

Thanks Sheldon might give ya a shout after the weekend

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
shell if you are talking about valve oping timing you cant do it.. we don't have on 4e.. you just can mod the spark timing..

Think he's on about a valve in the exhaust system to make more noise ha...

Thanks Sheldon might give ya a shout after the weekend

No chris, as aidan said its for the exhaust, like a throttle body that opens electronically, normal exhaust until its buids some boost and then open the butterfly for a shorter route and less restriction/back pressure :)