e-Manage Ultimate

billy_wizz

Member +
i have been offerd a e-Manage Ultimate
what are they like?
in the end i will be wanting to run my ep91 highy tuned
would it be ok for that ?
how much should i be paying for a 2nd hand one?

GTdan

In The Closet
youll need emanage unit, harness, map sensor and possibly extra injector harness depening on which model it is.
£3-350 seems to be going prices at moment.

But yes alot of the hi spec cars are running these - handle larger injectors etc.

damo746

Fresh Recruit
You need a power fc and commander plus the 3 bar map sensor and harness plus i have the boost control solenoid which lugs straight into the existing harness pm me for a price.

madman

Member +
You need a power fc and commander plus the 3 bar map sensor and harness plus i have the boost control solenoid which lugs straight into the existing harness pm me for a price.

why dose he need a pfc because your selling one and it will cost more??:confused:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
why dose he need a pfc because your selling one and it will cost more??:confused:

Aye lad, I read that and thought the same thing.

In my opinoin the PowerFC is a lesser Ecu. Yes its stand alone and yes has a better fueling grid but it doesn't have all the features of the ultimate e.g. a basic thing like launch control isn't even available to it.

Aidan-G

Member +
it doesnt have much more than a fueling grid spuddy the pfc is 20x20 and the e-manage is 16x16..not much in it

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
it doesnt have much more than a fueling grid spuddy the pfc is 20x20 and the e-manage is 16x16..not much in it

To be fair lad theres damn all in it! I was watching the AFR last night after Chris mapped mine up and he had the fueling bang on, it hardly went off the target AFR.

U could get a PowerFC fitted and end up with a shit mapper and get a far worse result than a good mapper on the Ultimate.