East Coast Customs Multi Layer Head Gasket

ECCSales2

Fresh Recruit
East Coast Customs Multi-Layer Head Gasket

High Performance Gasket
The East Coast Customs MLS gasket comprises of three layered Stainless Steel. Stainless Steel is used for increased strength, its ability to rebound and corrosion resistance. The outer layers of the gasket are embossed and coated on both sides with a flouroelastomer rubber based material (Viton) designed to meet the demands of harsh sealing environments, load conditions and surface finishes. The Viton coating is heat resistant to 2500C or 4820F.

The composition of MLS will also withstand the shearing forces created by aluminium heads on cast iron blocks. No re-torque is necessary. The centre or shim layer of the gasket is comprised of an uncoated Stainless Steel layer, which can be varied to accommodate multiple thickness requirements. The MLS gasket is ideal for both aluminium heads to cast iron blocks and aluminium heads to aluminium blocks.

Sizes available:
East Coast Customs Part No: 4EHG040
1.00mm Thick 76mm Bore

East Coast Customs Part No: 4EHG051
1.30mm Thick 76mm Bore

East Coast Customs Part No: 4EHG060
1.50mm Thick 76mm Bore

Available to suit :
Toyota 4E
Toyota 5E

Pack contains :
1 x East Coast Customs Head Gasket Multi-Layer

£107.50 inc delivery

Other sizes available
Many more Toyota parts in stock please call or e-mail.
Model not listed? We carry lots of parts for UK Cars & Japanese Imports.
Tel: 02892 666 555
Email: sales@eastcoastcustomsonline.co.uk / wholesale@eastcoastcustomsonline.co.uk
inum blocks.

Last edited:

Phil

Super Moderator
you'd make a killing if you could get that shim layer thin enough to make a 0.6mm headgasket!

TRD spec.

heck id buy one myself :)

Phil

Phil

Super Moderator
We are looking into the production of a 0.6mm HG and should have an answer early next week.

Your a good fella John, but if you do that you'll be tempting me to start a new forged build... :( and when i say me i mean Chris. lol

Phil

John@ECC

Lifer
Just got word that we can have a 0.6mm HG so I've ordered 10 of them and they should be here in 5 weeks, we can also offer a 1.9mm for £12.50 more and there are a few of these coming aswell.

Phil

Super Moderator
the thinner hg trd spec, will help you to produce more power at less boost, less lag too.

but it wouldnt be as well suited for 300+hp as a thicker hg and would need a conservative wand used if playing with any ignition advance.

but for example i had my block decked, head skimmed(had been skimmed previously also) plus a 0.6mm metal hg with only a wiesco dished pistons to even things up and i made 260+hp on a td04 @1bar.

Phil