ebay member purly-vag.........any one had parts from him

simonleeds

Member +
hey guy i won a set of hubs from him really cheap 7 or 8 quid and they havnt turned up he's offered me a refund but i think he's just trying to wriggle out of the sale ive told him to give me the couriors details ill see what he says . also after reading his feedback all his negs are for similar things. i might be well off base and i hope so

what should i do?
so beware any body buying parts .

thanks guys

pig666eon

Member +
get the curriers no and take it from there. if he refuses then you know something is up. tell him you are happy to wait on them and take him for a ride. they only cost a few quid so i wouldnt be too worried about it. if he says they are sent then you have right to find out were it is. keep all emails in case it goes to a dispute. chance your arm man as you did win them for that price.

simonleeds

Member +
yeah i know i got these super cheap but thats the game of ebay if he wanted a set amount he should of have a reserve or buyit know etc thats whats buggin me i obviously dont want a refund lol 7.50 + 10 pounds postage and packing ... these are worth 80 quid + postage i know that

i won these fair and square
ive also been reading this guys feedback should have done it before i bid sounds like a right cock ....
anyway ill just hold out and sulk abit lol whats the limit before i cant get my money back also what's the worst i could do if he wont send them because a refund just wont cut it . please realise im not bein a tight arse my final bid was alot higher its the principle its just wrong
thanks guys