ECC Sales Now Open 24 hours a day 7 days a week

John@ECC

Lifer
ECC Sales is now open 24 hours a day 5 days a week bt:) for quotes, collection of parts and NOS refills etc, collection of cars (7 days a week 24 hours speak to Liam Fri, Sat and Sun), Andy, Carl or Liam will be able to assist you on anything you need.:happy)

We know that not everyone can call between 9-5 monday to friday so we are offering a 24 hour service 5 days a week to help people out.

John

Last edited:

John@ECC

Lifer
We will try it and see how it goes for 6 months. Yes we do offer a air filter kit, i will see if i can find a link to it.

John@ECC

Lifer
ECC sales is now open 24 hours a day 7 days a week, our newest member of the team is Joel who started about 3 weeks ago. If you dont get an answer straight away leave a message and he will get back to you. :)

joel_ep91

Member +
hey guys im joel, if you need anything at all i'll be glad to help.

im on tgtt all the time as i have my own ep so should always be able to get hold of me.

clarkytrd

Member +
Been waiting two weeks on a reply to my P.M now regarding an Air Filter Relocation Kit.... this not meant to be a 24hour 7day a week service?

John@ECC

Lifer
Been waiting two weeks on a reply to my P.M now regarding an Air Filter Relocation Kit.... this not meant to be a 24hour 7day a week service?

Who from??? I will chase it up for you striaght away but i know the guys are under pressure at the moment with lots of inquirys.