ECC Starlet 2012

John@ECC

Lifer
Just picked this up today for a customer, this is going to be a purpose built drag car and will be developed over the next year, it will run FWD and 4WD with over 500BHP. There will also be alot of custom fabrication and machine work carried out just like my evo build.

001-14.jpg

002-15.jpg

003-12.jpg

corofin12345

Member +
you got this car for a cracking price.. seen in on donedeal a few weeks back.. was going to take it myself but the money wouldnt allow..

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
you got this car for a cracking price.. seen in on donedeal a few weeks back.. was going to take it myself but the money wouldnt allow..

Aye it was a really good price.

I've a guest over this weekend coming so wont get it started this weekend, but I plan to work on it most saturdays up untill the complicated parts need done then it will go to people that know what they are at :)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
so theres gonna be a variable diff? does that mean an lsd up front?

It's early days but the plan is to replace as much of the drivetrain as possible, I may decide to stress the stock system first to get some answers on how strong it is before I go swapping bits.

bucketep91

Member +
nice 1, would be good to see how far it can be pushed in stock form before you change everything i dont think itll cope with that kind of power tho, an lsd up front is just what these cars need!

joel_ep91

Member +
spuddy can i have to boot spoiler please?

Could you send me a pic of the engine bay aswell if you get a chance please could be a few other parts I would like

Last edited:

gglavin

Member +
this is going to be good, really looking forward to seing this!!! best of luck spuddy.

have to get my ass in gear now , got lazy of the winter